The Lynskey Homepage
Author: Ed Lynskey
Ed Lynskey is a crime fiction writer and poet living in Washington, D.C.
· His first two books are mysteries featuring his PI Frank Johnson: The Dirt-Brown Derby (Mundania Press, 2006) and The Blue Cheer (Point Blank, 2007).
· Two sequels include Pelham Fell Here (Mundania Press, 2008) and Troglodytes (Mundania Press, 2008).
· Stand along novels include Quiet Anchorage (2011) and Lake Charles (2011).
· His short fiction has appeared in Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine and poems have appeared in The Atlantic Monthly.
· His reviews have appeared in New York Times Book Review and Washington Post.
· His mystery fiction has been praised by Linda Fairstein, Ken Bruen, Bill Pronzini, and John Lutz.
· More on Ed....: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Lynskey
Since July - 1999, you are visitor number: